My client is a premier provider of global fintech company support the front, middle and back office asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting. My client partners with more than 2,000+ buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
- performing system health checks on our clients’ systems and responding to incidents from clients via phone and email.
- Involves in a substantial amount of troubleshooting and investigation on technical enquiries arise.
- Develops strong working relationships with other departments to assist with the delivery of our service to clients.
- client facing and will involve considerable interaction with our clients, the ideal candidate will possess an outgoing personality
- Participates in the team shift patterns and assists with weekend work and out of hours escalation when required
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience, experience in troubleshooting and configuration are in advantage
- Bachelors Degree preferred with a technical focus; Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems
- Technical expertise and proven problem-solving skills
- Any of the below technical skills including Linux, Unix, Oracle, SQL, Shell Script, C#, log analysis, proc dumps are a plus
- Good communication skill, English is essential, Sponsorship for Working Visa
- Willingness to learn and team player
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume in Word format and directly email to polly.yeung@ teksystems.com or contact Polly Yeung on +852 3473 3064 for more information.