Technical / Application Delivery Lead - Client Orders Technology
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 mai 19
Job Reference # 185255BR
Are you passionate about great technologies and building robust and scalable Java systems? Are you able to lead delivery teams in collaboration with global teams to achieve our goals?
We are looking for a hands-on, highly experienced technical delivery lead who can:
– drive the design and delivery of global solutions in the execution platform in accordance to the system development life cycle (SDLC)
– lead delivery teams in APAC and work collaboratively and effectively in virtual settings across locations and organizational boundaries
– develop strong and trusted working relationship with stakeholders across IT and the business
– take ownership of quality and production stability of applications and infrastructure we delivered
You will be based in Hong Kong and leading delivery teams in the Global Order Manager (Client Orders) Technology team.
The Global Order Manager is the global platform for order capturing, execution and booking for all trading products (securitized, treasury, structured products, OTC, etc.) for Wealth Management in Switzerland, EMEA and APAC, and is core to the One Wealth Management Platform globally.
- experience in managing medium to large size application delivery teams in a global, matrix organization
- ability to work with a diverse work force, and thrive under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent / conflicting priorities
- managed deliveries using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- 12+ years of software development experience and hands-on in server-side application development experience in Java/JavaEE/Spring/ Hibernate/Webservice, Oracle technologies; knowledge in Java 8 and the new features a plus
- solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, multi-threading and concurrency
- exposure to Apache/Tomcat on UNIX/Linux environment with shell scripting and proficient skills with tools used in SDLC such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse, JIRA, GitHub, Maven, Teamcity, JIRA, etc.
- domain knowledge in financial service industry, preferably in a wealth management/private banking environment
- result focused while able to work well with others
- experienced in leading team of technical employees
- passionate about technologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.