GreySpark’s delivery team in Hong Kong is focused on assisting capital markets clients to address key business challenges in an ever-changing landscape. GreySpark promotes industry best practices and adds value by working collaboratively with our clients to provide deliverables bespoke to their needs.
GreySpark’s Technology Practice has a deep understanding of not only the technology currently available and in use today, but also the trends and innovations that our clients will be using in the future. In a fast-paced industry where technology is often a key differentiator, we make it our business to help our financial services clients successfully adopt modern computing tools, techniques and approaches.
Our consultants provide a number of services within the capital markets technology space, ranging from small, focused, advisory engagements to architecture, design, development and operations projects.
What we offer:
- A challenging yet rewarding job in a growing Capital Markets consulting firm
- The ability to grow and attain levels of seniority within a growing company
- Competitive salary package, including bonus and benefits
- The chance to join a friendly, driven and dynamic team of people
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Participating in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Managing functional specification, system testing, UAT and implementations by writing well designed and testable code
- Coordinating with team lead and project managers in fulfilling business requirements within deadlines
- Working on projects of varying scale, where you will be based on site.
Skills & Experience:
- 2- 5 years' of relevant experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity with a strong desire to succeed
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge in Capital Markets/ Investment Banking will be highly advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of financial data, financial instruments and financial technology will be highly advantageous but not essential
- Strong written and communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- CFA or other recognised industry qualifications desirable.