Technology - Business Analysis Senior Manager - Vice President
The Business Analysis Senior Manager is a mid-senior management level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. Responsibilities:
- Supervise a business analytic team supporting one large system or multiple systems with responsibilities including work allocation, budget and planning, performance evaluation, compensation, staffing and other duties as assigned
- Provide direction and technical leadership on complex, high-impact projects and in all phases of the development and implementation process, ensuring essential procedures are followed
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations and contribute to formulation of standards and strategies for own area and other functional areas
- Resolve issues that have impact beyond own area and apply in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas
- Independently assess risks and drive actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
- Governance and oversight may include (not limited to) technology operational risk, risk for example.
- Work as a team to achieve objectives and negotiate with internal and external parties
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability of using complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
- Be familiar with MS project management tools and Office
- Excellent communication skills in English - verbal & written.
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin will be a plus.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting