Technology - Database Administrator, Associate, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 10 déc. 18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Enterprise Infrastructure division is looking for a DB2/Sybase/Oracle DBA to join the global distributed DBA team in Hong Kong that provides 24x7 firm wide support for distributed databases, and work in a position that will allow her/him to fully experience all aspects of database administration including performance and tuning, regular maintenance and the creation of specialized jobs, depending on what needs may arise.
- Strong database administration knowledge in either UDB DB2, Sybase or Oracle servers. Candidates with strong experience in Oracle will also be considered.
- Intermediate to advanced perl/Shell coding development experience
- Familiarity with Unix or Linux
- Management experience in a database administration group
- Able to work with command line tools as well as GUI tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skill both oral and written