Teleservices Executive - Contact Centre (Customer Relationship Management and Sales)
- Handling customer inquiries and service requests received from various media, including telephone, email, video, online text and fax;
- Handling wealth management transactions of wealth management customers;
- Assist the superiors in implementing the implementation in accordance with the unit development guidelines and policies.
- High school diploma or middle school entrance exam or above;
- Possess Securities and Insurance (General Insurance and Long Term Insurance) intermediary qualification;
- With Cantonese, Mandarin and English communication skills, and it is better to be able to speak other Chinese dialects;
- Familiar with phone and computer operation;
- Have basic business knowledge of the bank and have a certain understanding of various telephone banking services;
- Master good phone response skills;
- Have a basic understanding of various investment products.