Test Analyst (IT)
Accountabilities and activities
• Create and execute test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test procedures that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications, fulfil business requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
• Ensure developers to carry out thorough system integration test (SIT) before applying the new software programs in UAT environment; review SIT test results and mandate the use of an agreed set of test cases with developers.
• Work with the business users and drive UAT process and report the status to the upper managements.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
• Lead a small team to archive the testing goal for larger or more complicated projects.
• Allocate resources for different projects to archive the maximal use of the resources for testing deliveries.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
To be successful in the position, you should have
• Minimum 5 years working experience in software testing and quality assurance.
• Solid experience in preparing test plan, test scenario, test case, test procedure and other QA related documents.
• With exposure in using testing tools for test automation and management (e.g. Quality Centre, Microsoft Test Manager and Load Runner etc).
• Solid experience in driving UAT processes.
• Have hands on experience in SQL queries
• Knowledge of project management lifecycle & methodologies (e.g. PMP, SSDLC, Agile, etc.) and substantial exposure to project-based work structures is preferred
• Experience in Linux Shell Script development is preferred
• Good command of Cantonese and English.