Trade Application Support
At TEKsystems People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally to support clients on transformation program, including Digital, AI and Cloud initiatives. We work with a broad client base including Banks/ Insurance and financial services, Technology Start-ups, Retail and commercial sector. eBanking Trade Application Support
Provide fast, accurate functional support and related services for eBanking trade products by
phone, e-mail, instant messaging and Jira to our APAC client facing teams, Implementation managers
and also directly with clients.
Provide training when needed to client facing teams on changes in eBanking product
registration and support procedures.
Share APAC added value information and knowledge with our equivalent Regional Support in NAR
Participate in drives to continually innovate and optimize our internet eBanking Trade support and
Work closely with the eBanking Trade support and registration teams
Work closely with respective sites Trade MO in identifying clients eBanking operations issues
Provide training to clients when needed.
Provide client demo on eBanking products with business support.
Compose and update procedures and monthly activity reporting intended for client facing teams.
Co-ordinate support tasks and communications with other levels of eBanking support and
Communications with team members in Europe, America and Asia
Essential Technical Knowledge / Skills:
- Good communication in Cantonese and English
- Past experience in eBanking, product support, Cash Management, and/or Trade operations
- Experience in client training and product demonstrations
- Experience in testing.
- SQL/XML and report extraction is a plus
- Spoken and written Mandarin and/or other APAC languages are an advantage.
Other Value - added Competencies:
- Strong trouble shooting skills and able to assist to provide fast workarounds to client.
- Knowledge of SWIFT system advantageous but not mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize: in particular be able to manage and anticipate activity peaks.
- Team work player.
- Strong commitment to work in client focused product support.
- Prove themselves willing to work under pressure.