Our client is a multinational fund services who is currently seeking an experienced middle office candidate to support their business expansion which has grown well organically despite the pandemic. This candidate is expected to has solid middle office experience in fund services or investment banks.
- Perform investor’s related settlement processing on redemption payment and distribution payment
- Provide support on FATCA/CRS reporting and filing
- Conduct KYC /AML checks and documentations, sanction list screening
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of work experience in fund administration’s transfer agency service
- CAMS or equivalent qualification is preferable
- Good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills – Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: email@example.com or click Apply Now