Transformation Resource Practice Head - Global Change Delivery
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Change Delivery works with businesses and delivery partners across the world by combining change expertise and experience to help shape and implement strategic change for HSBC. The function delivers change through four key services, supporting end-to- end change life cycle: Change Portfolio Management, Programme & Project Management, Business Consulting and Process Re-engineering. The division is instrumental in driving change improvements in customer experience and unit costs through automation, standardisation and optimisation of HSBC’s operating model covering people, processes, products and channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Transformation Resource Practice Head.
In this role, you will
- Translates business priorities and resource requests and plans into short through to long term resource deployment, recruitment and training plans
- Develop a step change in the overall operational performance of Transformation through the successful deployment of professional change practices
- Influence and collaborate with internal stakeholders, Delivery Directors, Global Project Management Officers building strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes.
- Support country and regional leadership in managing and leading change in region through effective resource up skilling and deployment
- Ensure deployment of standardised change methodologies and processes, working across the global community for best practice sharing
- Develop and maintain productive internal business partnerships with all stakeholders that enable open dialogue and challenge to achieve the best change outcomes
- Provide timely updates for the Delivery Director to review the performance against Global Transformation objectives and identify future road map.
- Work effectively with Programme Managers to deliver continual improvement in assignment and efficiency of resource
- Ensure all agreed costs, quality and delivery commitments to stakeholders by priority market teams are met.
- Proactively monitor areas of concern and risks across the teams and provide recommendation to mitigate them to ensure Service Level Agreements of delivery are met
- Promote adherence to professional practice model and use of defined standards and tools for processes such as risk logs, change control and resource requests
- Provide key inputs in the delivery of highly complex and business critical change effort in accordance with existing industry best practices and methodologies in process establishing credibility for the Global Transformation team
- Build a new culture of collaboration between Global Transformation teams and Professional Practices, sharing good change ideas and ensuring Global Transformation work is recognised as best in class in leading business change
- Demonstrate effective Talent Identification and development
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or commensurate practical experience
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive large scale programmatic change in large organisations
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with business partners
- Wide experience in business transformation roles in a matrix environment
- Evidence of successfully managing financial plans and cost centre management
- Outstanding knowledge of Global Transformation functionally, operationally and financially, including any Change or Transformation activity
- Proven experience managing large teams with diverse professional skills and senior stakeholder management
- Strong analytical background and ability in analytical rigour, including being able to contextualize data into business activities and conclusions
- Experience in designing and implementing large scale, complex global and regional change initiatives and experience in developing and retaining critical talent and building an effective leadership team
- Strong background in people management and development in a change environment
- Ability to leverage resources available to achieve goals
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills in order to cope with multiple large scale responsibilities
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate the case for investments and alternatives in the language of business
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009WA1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited