As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Reactivate existing Treasures customers to identify their needs and explore AUM top up opportunity
- Conduct full FNA and update opt-in status for the customers
- Refer potential I&I customers and handshake to TRM or specialist i.e. FPM / TS
- Answer general enquiries from Treasures customers over the phone or email.
- Maintain and build relationship with Treasures customers.
- Promote and introduce online trading via DBS digital platforms e.g. OFX, OET and OFI to increase I&I penetration
- Introduce and provide guidance to the customers on iBanking and mBanking registration and usage
- As a Digital Ambassador for General Banking services
- Perform regulated activities, Type 1 & 4 specified under the Securities & Futures Ordinance.
- Provide superior service to customers in accordance with the Treasures Customer Interaction Model and the Bank's service standards.
- Process and follow through customer requests and enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to bank's policies, standards, operations guidelines/ procedures, security and internal control measures.
- Adhere all internal policies & procedure, guideline, including the staff licensing, fit and properness of staff, anti-money laundering policy, Know Your Customer principles and refined sales process. Assist CSM to ensure KYC, IPQ, anti-money laundering, documentation completeness in account opening and in each deal.
- Improve and maintain work processes, audit controls and compliance quality for branch operation through leadership, education, on-going monitoring (incl. Branch Operation Evaluation, Branch Health Check) and effective improvement & remedial action
- Comply with the registered capacity as well as any conditions imposed by the HKMA. This includes compliance with the applicable requirements of the Code of Conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the SFC.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in consumer banking industry.
- Degree holder, preferably in business or finance related discipline;
- Must be registered RI [ Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4] with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7 & 8; or equivalent; and
- Must be registered TR [General* & Long Term (incl. linked long term)] with passes in IIQE papers 1, 2*, 3 & 5*; or equivalent.
- Exposure to investment products and priority banking services preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.