Treasury Risk Analyst: Asset & Liability Management (ALM) - VP/VP
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sloane Shorey Consulting , Numéro de Licence EA : 17S8548
- 06 août 18 2018-08-06
Global bank with expanding footprint in Asia is adding bench-strength to its Hong Kong risk function. An extra headcount at senior AVP / junior VP level is required to provide specific interest rate risk coverage for the banking book. The bank is looking for confident risk analysts with ALM experience, first-class modelling skills and IRRBB knowledge to join their talented team.
- Evaluate current and future interest rate risk position
- Analyze strategies to manage interest rate risk
- Prepare written analysis, propose strategies and action plan to fund the balance sheet
- Address interest rate risk for CRO and ALCO
- Implement ALM strategies throughout the Bank and establish a monitoring process
- Provide direction and support to the ALCO
- Work closely with members of ALCO (Treasury, Risk, etc) to ensure data collected can evaluate adequacy of analytical techniques used
- Develop FTP policies and procedures, execute and monitor the FTP initiative for the Bank
- Quantitative Degree holder
- CPA, ACCA or CFA qualification
- 5+ years' relevant experience in banking or financial institutions.
- ALM modelling experience
- Proven analytical skills including forecasting, modelling, budgeting and etc
Excellent opportunity to join a prestigious bank, committed to the region and expanding its footprint. Limited interview slots available. Please apply today for full information.