China CITIC Bank International (the Bank) is embarking on an exciting journey of transforming itself into a leading customer-centric digital organization in Hong Kong and the rest of the Greater Bay Area. A key driver in this is the “inMotion Lab”, an agile laboratory in a new office space dedicated to developing innovative virtual banking products and services.
With the launch of several “first-in-market” digital initiatives such as inMotion - remote deposit and investment account opening services, Touch Balance, WeChat alerts, WeChat Pay P2P service in the last few years, CNCBI takes considerable pride in its leadership in FinTech innovation in the Hong Kong banking and finance industry. Recognition from customers, the media and industry speaks volume. The Bank’s commitment in FinTech and support from management provide a superb environment for aspiring individuals.
Who we are looking for:
A visionary, an architect and a developer – all in one. The right candidate should possess deep technical expertise and great execution skills. A role model to the team in delivering quality and timely results.
How you can help:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and Tribe Leads to align Technology strategy to business and Tribe purpose
- Owns architectural decisions and lead the design of technical solutions, while minimizing technical risk
- Collaborate with scrum team/s to define technical options and to aid them in defining deliverables
- Actively breaking down barriers and resolving roadblocks in a multi-stakeholder ecosystem
- Develop the Technical expertise and capability the teams need to deliver and drive the innovation
- Evaluate, identify potential challenges and develop contingency plan to minimize business risks
- Build and maintain high performing team by demonstrating leadership and provide mentoring to motivate team members
- Provide technical leadership to multiple teams
- Drive high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Perform code reviews and step in to modify codes when required
What we want from you:
- 15 years of experience in application software development in the Banking industry with at least 5 years in project management and people management
- Experience in various FinTech and banking technology
- Experience in leading agile business transformation or scaling an operating model
- Deep insight into newest technologies and trends, Java/JVM, and nice to have experience with functional programming (Scala)
- Familiar with production Cloud / DevOps environments
- Strong knowledge on development languages and methodologies
- Be able to code and architect back and front end solutions with multiple types and architecture
- Proven ability of leading teams through change
- Tech Lead experience in Agile methodology
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.