UAT Test Lead
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals-while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. UAT Test Lead
Large global financial services firm looking for a UAT Test Lead to act as representative of Hong Kong business to manage and drive end-to-end UAT testing for offshore Testing Centre of Excellence. Responsibilities:
Desired skills and experience:
- Lead testing resources on the testing methodology including test approach, test policy, tools and technique.
- Work with testers for continuous process improvement of the testing methodology.
- Provide guidance to Business and Project team members on applicable use of the methodology and project organization for testing
- Support for test-tool introduction, test planning, staff supervision, and cost and progress status reporting.
- Verify the quality of requirements, prepare test script, test cases and test plan.
- Tracking of testers' test cases execution and defect management.
- Report and update testing status to stakeholders
- Evaluate and recommend approval of UAT test result before sending to business.
- Product SME
- Minimum 5-7+ years of experience in manual testing
- Experience leading and managing a testing team with end to end testing for large scale and major projects.
- Good banking domain knowledge in (ideally in Loans/Mortgage/Cards/Liabilities, Distribution channel (eg. Contact Centre, Internet Banking), Wealth products.)
- Strong experience in managing user acceptance testing, both in an Agile and Waterfall delivery environment.
- Extensive hands-on experience in planning, testing, and defect tracking skills including using a variety of tools such as Quality Centre, JIRA, Confluence.
- Familiar with test-program concerns including test-data management, testing policy, risk and issue reporting and resolution, test design and test development.
- Experience in working with diverse teams of different work streams.
- Language capabilities: Read and write in English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.