UI Lead - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as UI Lead.
- Own the teams craft and ensure visual deliverables are of the highest quality
- Be strong in conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and great UX and UI
- Facilitate and contribute to the creation, adoption and improvement of design patterns and guidelines and their consistent deployment across the project.
- Share and contribute to the latest industry and design trends. Have an expert understanding of many digital best practices
- Guide teams in generating effective range of layouts for all elements of the creative solution that address program objectives and business needs that are visually appealing and motivating
- Provide direction and feedback to teams on their work to ensure achievement of product objectives
- Evangelize importance of Visual and UI Design to help enhance design culture at the bank alongside CX team members
- Be the ambassador of the PayMe and PEAK brand. Push and develop visual and UI design that encompass banks brand values
- Ensure Customer Experience and UX Designs are clearly translated and articulated in the artifacts
- Experience in Visual and Digital Design and other relevant disciplines.
- Exemplary design sensibility and command of standard design applications.
- Experience with video editing, motion graphic and prototyping software is a big plus.
- Experience in managing and leading design teams
- Stakeholder management experience with executives
- Demonstrate mastery of brand development, brand system design, visual design, typography and user interface design
- Experience working across organization functions to define, manage and prioritize work using collaborative driven approach
- Proven history managing teams to create effective and coherent design solution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
When applying, please submit a full resume and attach your appraisal reports for the last two years. Your local internal application policy should also be followed. For internal applicants in Hong Kong with less than six months in their current role, Department Head or Manager’s endorsement is required. Please obtain and enclose the endorsement in the application.
You can refer to HRDirect with reference number 0000A3EY for further details.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.