- USD80000 - USD120000 per annum
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings FIFX
US/UK Equity Sales Trader (Hong Kong based)
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : USD80000 - USD120000 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
A top-tier Chinese Investment Bank in Hong Kong is currently seeking an Associate or Senior Associate to join their Hong Kong desk. The ideal candidate must possess a Masters degree from a reputable university, at least 2 years of experience in an Equities dealing role and have a strong working knowledge of the US and/or UK equity markets. This is a seat on their international desk and the successful candidate will be working on the Bank's international desk alongside a Senior Sales Trader.
This job is to be performed by a Sales Trader who is responsible, under supervision, for taking orders from institutional clients in listed securities and deliver good executions to clients. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
- Works closely with institutional sales force to assist in the identification of trading opportunities for clients
- Feed trading ideas and precisely interpret investment opinions of research reports to the clients; channel market information flow to the clients in a timely manner
- Ensure good trade executions to clients
- Responsible for developing relationships with assigned client organisations through trading and execution services
If you are qualified and interested, please click apply or contact Ed Goh at +852 3008 0301 for a confidential discussion.