Block.one’s marketing creative team is seeking a highly strategic UX/UI Designer to concept, design, and deliver best-in-class responsive websites for our brands.
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform, following its introduction in May 2018.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
- Partner with copywriters, designers, developers, and key stakeholders to create functional and memorable website experiences
- Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, usability studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs
- Understand user experience best practices for web design & mobile interactions
- Work iteratively to create initial concepts, user flows, wireframes, storyboards, visual design and prototypes
- Identify and solve design needs
- Assist with marketing needs in producing social media, keynotes, and event assets
- 5+ years experience in responsive web and app design, type and layout design
- Strong conceptual thinker when solving user, design and layout challenges
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented
- Proficient in: Sketch App, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InVision App, and Keynote
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and WordPress preferred
- A solid understanding of design thinking and design sprint process
- Deep understanding of current technology trends and how they influence user experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must adapt to fast changing design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
- Domestic and international travel
- Comfortable working with a lean design team in a fast-paced startup environment