UX / UI Design Specialist
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Lead front-end designs of various digital tools targeted for AIA customers and distribution partners. Promote design standards and excellence in human-centric design. Enhance the user experience of AIA digital products through continuous design improvement. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Collaborate with product owners/managers to gather and evaluate user and product requirements
- Design and analyse user journeys to assess pain points and identify improvement opportunities
- Conceptualize designs and present ideas using tools such as storyboards and process flow charts
- Lead teams to design graphical user interface elements, and create UI mock-ups/prototypes for new product ideas
- Coordinate with internal and external design teams to promote adherence to established design language systems
- Work with internal and external development teams to support cost-effective implementation of user-centered designs
- Obtain feedback from end-users to facilitate continuous design optimization
- University degree in design, computer science or relevant disciplines
- Over 5 years of experience as a UX/UI designer or similar role, with concentration on mobile applications
- Proven work quality in portfolios of design projects, preferably in commercial / financial services sectors
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Hands on knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team work skills
- Fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese speaking) a must
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.