- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 13 juin 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our Hong Kong team as a Unit Registry administrator. This role will be responsible for administering accurate and timely unit registry services to our clients and investors. This role will also be responsible for providing administration support to all areas of the Hong Kong business. You will be working in a busy, fast paced team environment and will be someone who is experienced in providing exceptional service and support to all of Mainstream’s clients.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Complete unit registry administration services
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) administration
- Contact centre for investors
- Assist in complying with and updating practices and procedures Coordinate office activities and corporate events
- Track office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Monitor vendors billing and follow up with finance team
- Arrange agenda/travel arrange for management when require
You will bring with you previous administration experience and an interest in the funds administration industry. You will have a passion for excelling in your role and a good level or English and Chinese (Mandarin is optional).
You will enjoy working in a client service driven environment and thrive on serving others and meeting client expectations.
You will have experience working in a team environment and strong customer service skills. This role will focus on building long and lasting relationships with clients, developing skills that you will ultimately progress you in your career.