VIce President, ECM
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 30 mai 18 2018-05-30
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
An Investment bank with strong deal exposure is looking for an ECM banker with Convertible Bonds experience to join their growing team.
- Handle all coverage and execution of ECM transactions and related matters independently and effectively within the Convertible Bonds space.
- Responsible for the execution of ECM projects and to oversee and develop business leads regarding ECM convertible bonds transactions.
- Perform scenario analyses, conduct market researches and prepare client presentation pitches on related ECM projects.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties including clients, investors, issuers, lending institutions and regulatory authorities on ECM matters.
- University degree holder in Finance or related disciplines, MBA is a plus.
- At least 7 years relevant experience in ECM or Convertible Bonds transactions.
- Solid experience in syndication and execution of fund raising.
- Sound knowledge in the financial capital market, strong business acumen and good analytical skill.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
An excellent opportunity to join a well established platform.