- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 18 juil. 18
- Hong Kong
VP/Director Corporate Credit Risk - Investment Bank
Leveraged Finance Corporate Credit Risk job in Hong Kong. Regional role in a Top Tier Investment Bank.
Your new company
An opportunity has arisen at a leading investment bank in for a VP or Director of Leveraged and Structured Finance Corporate Credit Risk to perform in depth credit due diligence and analysis on corporate borrowers and counterparties.
Your new role
As the Credit Risk Manager in the Corporate Credit Risk Department, you will review and recommend for approval credit risk related transactions, or approve within delegated credit authority. Conduct industry research to develop macro risk views to support decision making. You will also independently monitor portfolio quality on an on-going basis, prepare loan and annual review memos, and review loan and derivative documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
- 8 years Credit Risk experience covering corporates, including Leveraged and Structured Finance
- Working experience in Leading Investment Banks
- Familiar with loan and derivative documents (ISDA/CSA/NAFMII)
- MBA and CFA strongly preferred
What you'll get in return
- Join a global investment banking employer.
- Competitive Base salary and Annual Discretionary bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Credit Risk contact Jack Leung at Hays on +852 2230 7918 or email email@example.com.