VP/SVP - Internal Audit - Leading Asian Private Bank
- Circa $1.4M HKD (Dependent on experience)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 18 sept. 17
This is an active Internal Audit position to lead a growing audit team based in Hong Kong. The role would head the Hong Kong audit operation with the role reporting into the regional head of audit. Candidates should have solid knowledge of Private Banking Audit. Auditors from HKMA with private banking knowledge will also be considered. Due to the urgency of this role the interview process will move quite quickly. You will have exposure to a variety of assignments within the private banking team covering areas such as investment suitability, AML, cross border.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Internal Audit function of Private Bank in Hong Kong.
- Recommend improvements to the design and effectiveness of internal controls
- Enhance the Audit and risk management framework.
- Strong regulatory knowledge of Private Banking in Hong Kong.
- 8+ years of Audit/Risk/Controls experience.
- Experience in Private Banking/Wealth Management/ Big 4 and/or Regulators.
- Good interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Holder of professional Qualifications (CPA/CA/CIA) and a degree.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
- Minimal travel within Asia