Our client, a global investment bank is seeking to hire an experienced software engineer to join the Technology & Finance Risk team in the Hong Kong office. The ideal candidate would have solid experience in designing, maintaining and implementing risk applications and tools. This role will be supporting traders looking after Exotics.
- Gather user requirements and implement different tools / reports ranging from General RiskViewer for displaying all kinds of greeks in different scale and aggregation
- Drive key architectural decisions to deliver new solutions
- Interact with different people, Trading/Operations and Finance clients
- Role requires operating in fast paced environment of the Equity Derivatives Trading floor
- Establish solid relationships and communication channels in this distributed and culturally diverse team, as well as being able to understand and share technical notions
Key Requirements & Experience Needed:
- Possess Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Computer Science
- 6+ years of technical proficiency with knowledge of data structures, algorithms and general problem solving skills
- Experience with Excel/VBA automation
- Strong development experience with one or more programming languages, not limited to C# / VBA / Python etc
- Knowledge of Equities Derivatives financial products and related risk measures
- Excellent problem solving skills
Please share your CV in application for this opportunity should you meet the role requirements.