- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 nov. 17
VP - Marketing APAC - Capital Markets / DCM
Lieu de travail : Hong KongThe position is a critical role for the Global MIS Marketing team within the MIS Commercial Group. The role requires for active, enthusiastic and creative thinking to be channeled into dynamic content to be shared and used by regional Relationship Management teams. It is a perfect opportunity for an energetic self-starter to move into a challenging and results driven environment where strong B2B marketing skills will be required.
- Responsible for developing the annual Marketing Plan for the region and midterm strategy in close cooperation with the AMD, Global Marketing and the regional RM team (Annual Plan)
- Work closely with the Relationship Management teams and clients to create and implement impactful marketing activities that contribute to the achievement of sales objectives
- Maintain and develop diverse, complex, and regionally focused marketing content for use across all RM teams and all LOB's (pitchboooks, case studies etc)
- Create Case studies based on success stories for the region and share with the global RM team ensuring regular usage
- Support the Relationship Management team with marketing related consulting, creating bespoke value propositions for key customer, and presentations (bespoke Pitch Books)
- Increase Global MIS Marketing team visibility internally through regular interaction with key identified stakeholders
- Commercial point person with the regional SCO team, ensure investor opinion is shared through content with issuing customers (Investor Charter)
- Local training to be provided to regional RM team on marketing content
- Lead, manage and report back on regional issuer focused events, capital markets and debt related activity within the region.
Within the Global Commercial Group.
APAC team is part of a broader group based in 8 offices across Asia Pacific with rating clients including financial institutions, corporates, infrastructure and sub-sovereigns; as well as all classes of structured finance transactions.
- Ideally you have graduated in Business Administration or Marketing (BSc / MSc)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within Capital Markets (ECM & DCM) / Corporate Debt / Fixed Income, Bond and leveraged finance related product / services marketing (B2B) in an international environment
- High level of experience in creating value propositions to customers, market research skills and have a record of successfully managing projects relevant to above product mix
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Fluent in English - the knowledge of any further European/ Asian language is an advantage with preference in Mandarin
- Strong academic background. Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Post-graduate qualification (Masters) an advantage
- Understanding of the finance industry and the role Rating agencies play
- Familiarity with capital markets, credit and debt instruments, products, events, regulatory entities & industry bodies
- Well-developed IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint, Advanced Excel as well as use of Bloomberg Key Skills - Non Technical
- Proven experience in working to tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and business environment
- Strong interpersonal and marketing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and negotiate at various with strong persuasion skills
- Highest ethical standards and working in a multi-cultural environment
- Professional, pro-active, flexible, diligent , dependable and team player
- Strong sense of urgency, and a pro-active "can do" approach
- Highly organized and efficient, Sound judgment -capable of developing independent opinion and defending own views
- English, spoken and written fluency is essential. It would be highly beneficial to have other Asian languages.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.