VP, Business Analytics (SAS experience required)
- $HK 840,000 - 1,080,000
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
My client is one of the worlds largest bulge bracket banks
- Drive Business performance through the provision of robust metrics which offer appropriate levels of challenge, improve returns within the Asia Pacific region for the business
- Develop and design data analytic framework to provide insightful analytics to the business to get in depth understanding of our clients, operating models and identify areas to improve for the business growth and sustainable areas.
- Develop and implement an effective sales performance monitoring tool to drive frontline effectiveness to improve sales and management culture
- Establish with the sales teams a target hit ratio for work done and monitor performance to that. Critically assess strengths and development areas. Provide feedback to stakeholders on the quality of their inputs.
- Develop the pricing review governance model. Conduct post pricing review to evaluate commercial adherence to terms or business values.
- Establish client value performance metrics and benchmarks specifying MI requirements, summarizing key insights and recommending actions to improve performance
- Effective collaboration with other functions to drive the excellence of the desired outcome
- Strong understanding of Securities Services business or Transaction Banking
- Good knowledge of data analytics tools, such as SAS and Microsoft Office Applications
- Candidates with Sales Planning experience from Banking Industry would be an added advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work confidently and effectively with senior executives across all geographies
- Track record in a data analytics or modelling role