VP, Business Projects, Asset Management
- HKD1000000.00 - HKD1200000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 26 oct. 17 2017-10-26
A High-Profile Opportunity for an Experienced Project Manager to Support the Business COO office of a fast-expanding Asset Management business....
Our client is an International Financial Services Group with diversified businesses in Asia. With a significant growth strategy in place for the Asia Asset Management business, a newly created opportunity has arisen in the Business Projects function of their Asset Management division in Hong Kong.
Working in the Business COO office, you will lead, manage and execute a portfolio of cross-functional strategic projects covering firm-wide initiatives for the Asia Asset Management business. These small to large-scale projects will include but not limited to new markets / entities openings, new products development / launches, front office trading, investment management and infrastructure change initiatives and will encompass all business and support units involved such as front-end business, investment teams, sales, marketing, products, technology and operations. As an experienced project leader, you will coordinate with different markets, products and project stakeholders, managing the budgets, development and implementation of all phases, develop project plans and business cases, project progress reporting, improving the project process and project handover to business. You will ensure project deliverables are delivered on a timely basis and according to the quality plan, making sure accurate analytical processes are in place, facilitate project meetings, conduct formal project reviews, establish appropriate project governance and controls as well as handling resource management on project team members' performances.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and ideally a project management qualification (PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent)
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience in Project Management and / or Management Consulting gained from Asset Management / Fund Houses and / or Consulting Firms focusing on Fund Management sector
- Asset Management / Fund Management Industry experience is a MUST
- Experience in managing small and large cross-functional, cross-locations project teams and running multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in executing and implementing business initiatives, investment initiatives, product launches, infrastructure, investment operations would be ideal
- Experience in full project lifecycle with familiarity in various project phases including design and analysis, business requirements/specifications development, testing
- Previous formal Project Management / Consulting training from Big 4 or Consulting firms preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 215898. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only