VP, Compliance Review, Leading Investment Bank
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
An Exciting Opportunity to Join a Leading Investment Banking Group in the Compliance Review, Testing & Monitoring function covering Asia…
Our client is a leading European Banking group with an established investment banking and global markets businesses in Asia. As part of continued investments in building out, strengthening and transforming the Compliance function, a unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance professional with an exceptional eye for data analysis and trends to join their Compliance Review, Testing & Monitoring Team, preferably based in Hong Kong, with the flexibility to be based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Regional Function Leader, you will be part of the Asia Compliance Review, Monitoring & Testing team as a senior member in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for leading the effort to plan, execute and manage detailed, in-depth compliance testing and desks review according to established schedule, and ad hoc regulatory / business commitments, recommend solutions for corrective action based on review findings, and work with business compliance and management to agree on appropriate action plans. Additionally, you will be tasked to sort through and interpret large data including but not limited to compliance and trade related data, recognize, analyse and visualize data trends and patterns, and present your findings. As a senior member of the team, you will also provide advice and guidance to junior members, uphold the standard of monitoring & testing reviews, and stay abreast of current compliance and regulatory issues.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience in Compliance, Risk, Audit and / or Data Analysis within an investment banking environment
- Experience from specialist Consultancies with strong focuses on data analytics related to financial services sector would also be considered
- Strong data analytical skills. Comfortable with and creative in manipulating big data. Skilled in presenting and visualizing trends and pattern
- Good understanding of regulatory rules related to investment banking
- Able to partner with / interact closely with business stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or quoting reference number AH 217068
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.