VP, Fixed Income Trade Support
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 15 sept. 17
Due to market demand, they now have an opening for an experienced and ambitious Middle Office Trade Support professional to join their expanding team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the FX trade support function in Hong Kong and functional management of staff in the India support team.
- Manage daily trade support functions and handle responsibilities including trade capture, trade booking, controls and reporting, monitor trade events and amendments.
- Continuous project work focusing on process and controls improvement and regulatory changes.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with business units and other operational groups.
- Assisting on any issues, and providing timely escalation to desk and operations senior management.
- Facilitate Middle Office review and approval for new products.
- Working with trading desk, sales, and other operations group to ensure proper trade processing and reporting
- Recruiting and developing talent
- University degree with 8+ years of relevant experience within investment banking operations Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Team player, must be able to collaborate across multiple operational areas
- Relevant work experience with fixed income and experience in trade support function
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com