VP, IT Business Finance Manager, Corporate and Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, a global corproate and investment bank with strong presence and coverage in APAC is seeking a high caliber finance manager to join their operation as vice president to look after the APAC IT operation finance.
- Act as the cost controller for Hong Kong and Asia Pacific Region, and some of the IT fuctions globally
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and control of the expenses and headcount for the business and the overall coordination across the bank's APAC IT
- Construction of monthly rolling cost forecast
- Monthly variance analysis, commentary and trend analysis
- Build financial plans and construct new what if scenarios and firedrills
- Support and Added value to different function heads
- Operate as part of the global team, lead the transformation locally by driving the development and implementation of standardized processes and practices
- As the point of contact for Hong Kong costs and need to build relationships with Hong Kong finance to be able to get answers
- Minimum 9 years of experience in accounting and finance with prior experience in financial planning and analysis
- Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge on Business and IT operation is a plus
- Experience in working in a regional office and navigating through a matrix organizational structure
- Resilient with strong influencing skills and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
For a confidential enquiry, please kindly reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.