VP, Private Banker
- HKD1.2 - HKD2 per annum + commission
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
We are looking for top tier private banking relationship manager candidates who are willing to pick up the new role in the no.1 private banking - to provide both investment strategy to RM and UHNW clients. While assign some clients to your portfolio for your development as well. this role requires high expertise on the investment & financial knowledge. in return, your compensation will be the top in the market too.
about the company.
Our client is the leading private bank globally. They are currently looking for an experienced team member to join their rapidly growing business here in the region. The candidate considered for this position will have the opportunity to contribute towards the growth of the business as a key member of their institution.
about the team.
You will be working with the top tier professional in the market and extremly driven enviroment to make the success.
about the job.
- You will be providing the investment advise on all aspects of wealth management strategies to the team members and UHNW clients
- You will be assigned with the client portfolio to further develop and maintain long term client relationships by drawing on your strong personal contact network in China/Hong Kong Market.
- You will achieve this by building strong relationships with your clients relying on your excellent knowledge of the market and drawing on the expertise of bank's product and solution specialists as appropriate.
skills & experiences required.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience successfully advising CHINA Ultra high net worth clients.
- Experience in the financial services industry, preferably in investment or asset management.
- Investment Consultant experience in Private Bank is highly preferable
- Strong team work, and driven culture
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Rick Chung (associate director, banking & financial service) at 852 2232 3426 for further discussion or email you updated resume to email@example.com.