VP, Private Banking Audit, APAC
- SGD140000 - SGD200000 per annum + bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
- Top Tier Private Bank - Regional role covering Private Banking and Wealth Management Audit - Excellent career prospects - Minimal travel
A Top-tier Private Bank is looking for an experienced Audit Manager (AVP/VP) to be part of their regional team. You will be part of a strong audit team, leading and managing Private Banking & Wealth Management audits in APAC, and at times, Global. The role can is based in Hong Kong.
To be qualified for this role, you should meet most of the following requirements:
- 8-15 years of audit experience, either in banking or Big 4
- Strong understanding of private banking processes from front to back
- Ability to analyze and assess risk across investment suitability, supervision, cross-border
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements (HKMA..)
- You should be independent, highly analytical, confident, articulate and able to manage stakeholders across all levels
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330