Our client is a global private banking group headquartered in Europe and operates worldwide. The private bank is now looking to hire a VP in the Credit Risk Department.
- Responsible for collateralized credit requests involving loan/overdrafts, issuance of guarantees, margin trading in FX, exchange traded derivatives and OTC derivatives: -
- Credit approval within delegated competence and submits recommendations to the credit authority holder for credit requests exceeding the delegated credit authority
- Work in close collaboration with RM’s and Management, to provide guidance on the Bank’s Credit policies, communicate the approved credit decisions and ensure to get adequate credit documentation that include any conditions fixed by the Group Credit Committee;
To qualify for this role, you will need to have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance, or related discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant credit underwriting/ credit approval experience ideally within the private banking industry.
- Sound knowledge know-how incl. Lombard credit, PB investment products and Lending against real estate etc.
- Ability to identify and quantify credit risks and implement measures aimed at minimizing these risks and ensure proper monitoring and reporting of these tasks
- Sound knowledge of global financial markets and current affairs
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good problem solver, ability to multi-task and work effectively with different stakeholders, and a strong team player.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.