Our client is a well-regarded regional bank. They are currently looking for VP, Product Due Diligence & Risk Manager, Private Banking in Market Risk Department.
- Report to Team Head, in a team of 4-5
- Product due diligence and risk rating of private banking products (covering derivative and non-derivative products)
- Review and identify changes in regulatory and compliance guidelines and requirements
- Support the formulation of new policies and control aligned with regulatory and compliance guidelines and requirements
- University degree in Banking/ Finance or any related disciplines
- Minimum of 7 years' relevant experience in product due diligence and risk rating in private banking/ global markets
- Experience in international private banks would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong communications and analytical skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Please email your full CV in MS Word format quoting the job reference number N201100 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.