· Based on the available resources and strategy of the department and the firm, develop products that cater to the needs of clients and identify new revenue opportunities. This includes, among others, all legal, regulatory and documentation aspects of structured products with underlying asset classes in credit, FX, rates and commodities, credit hedging and solutions, interest rate and other asset / liability risk exposures for clients such as corporates, financial institutions, PB and intermediaries.
· Develop distribution channels and work closely with sales team for propagation of non-flow FICC products. This include taking an active role in managing relationships with clients and further expand the firm’s client base for structured products
· Be the primary risk manager of all of the department’s structured products and solutions’ market risk exposures, and work alongside the firm’s Risk Management and Operations department in devising the most effective risk reporting framework for Head of Fixed Income and other senior management of the firm
· Trading various instruments as part of risks management measures
· Identify and maintain liquidity sources for the development of structured products and solutions, working closely with the Group’s branches and divisions, and various external institutions
· Collaborate with other departments internally in developing and distributing of structured products
· Establish a market presence in fixed income structured products and solutions for the firm