Our client is a global asset manager who is looking for a senior project manager to work on China projects and business change management, building and developing their onshore strategies.
- Overall change management to ensure successful delivery of China strategic initiatives
- Manage stakeholder communications and ensure key stakeholders are informed of latest status, issues and risks
- Influence change and others toward a common vision or goal
- Design and implement change management strategies and plans to increase adoption and usage
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Apply a structure methodology and lead change management activities
- Co-ordinate and steer business & infrastructure teams to deliver China initiatives including but not limited to FMC, QDLP, PFM and additional China projects in line with group strategy
- Keep abreast of and report on developments on the onshore market including regulatory changes and competitors' actions
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in the asset management industry, China regulations knowledge and be a senior project leader.