VP, Technology Audit, Corporate & Investment Bank
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
An Excellent Opportunity in Regional Banking Technology Audit for an International Banking Group.......
Our client is a global bank with diversified businesses across Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Banking. With the bank's increasing investments to strengthen the Internal Audit function, an excellent Regional role has arisen for an experienced Technology Auditor, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Head of IT Audit, you will be an experienced team member in the Technology Audit function focusing on Technology Applications Audit across a diverse range of businesses including Corporate Banking and Investment Banking. You will lead and / or participate in Technology and Integrated audit engagements covering these business functions from planning, testing, evaluation, risk assessment, reporting and documentation. As a regional team, you will work closely with the relevant Technology stakeholders in APAC, communicating effectively on the audit findings, risk mitigation plans and improvement for Technology application and general controls. In addition, you will act as a Technology Subject Matter Expertise to other Business Audit, Technology Audit and Technology Risk / Governance teams and work together on special projects, cross-function / cross-regions and thematic assignments, achieving a comprehensive and effective integrated audit approach.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Professional qualifications in Systems Audit, Technology Audit, Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 10 + years experience in Technology Audit or related Technology Risk and Controls function gained from Banking industry
- Less experienced candidates maybe considered for AVP level
- Knowledge of IT applications relevant to Investment Banking, Global Markets, Corporate Banking, would be ideal
- Good understanding of banking technology processes, application, infrastructure controls, internal controls and ideally knowledge of banking regulations
- Regional exposure and ability to work in cross-location teams and assignments
- Excellent communication skills in English, influencing and problem solving skills
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 216768. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.