Our client is the asset management arm of one of the largest financial institutions in Greater China, with strong ambitions to build their presence in Hong Kong. They have a comprehensive range of product offerings as well as a full-fledged capability. They are currently seeking a driven and talented individual to join their institutional sales team.
- Report to Head of Institutional Sales and work closely with other Institutional Sales and Sales Supports to build, develop and maintain institutional clients;
- Assist with the development of the business strategy and plans to expand our market share and increase AUM;
- Conduct sales pitches, contact prospects and clients through various sources, and handle their enquiries, feedback and requests;
- Evaluate the clients’ investment policy to identify how our offerings can complement their existing portfolio(s);
- Introduce the objectives and process of investment products (Fixed Income, Long only Equity, Long Short Equity, Money Market Funds etc.) and services to clients;
- Work closely with the internal parties (Portfolio Managers, Legal and Compliance, Product, Operations departments etc.) in order to help the sales and service run smoothly;
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holders or above, preferably in Finance, Economics or related majors;
- Solid knowledge in investment is required, including quantitative skills;
- Minimum of 7-8 years relevant experience. Previous experience at an asset management company would be advantageous;
- Demonstrate a good record in fund raising and extensive network with institutional investors;
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written;
- Holder of SFC Type 1 & 4 Licenses.
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***