A fast-growing SaaS technology company with a global footprint is seeking experienced engineering managers to join their team in Hong Kong. We develop native applications for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and Linux. We employ a microservices architecture and invest heavily in technology and best engineering practices.
You will be responsible for leading the entire engineering function covering software development and quality assurance.
Including but not limited to:
- Managing technical leadership team and raise the performance of the entire organisation
- Define the product backlog
- Ensure architectural decisions are well made and technical debt is kept to managable levels
- Design and improve internal processes
- Coordinate across teams and various stakeholder groups
Required Skills and Experience:
- You should have led engineering teams of 50 or more people covering both server-side and client-side software.
- You have been responsible for building services with 24/7 uptime
- You have built microservices on AWS or GCP
- You're an expert at designing, implementing and running efficient processes