Vice President - Post Trade (Post Trade Change - Project Management Office & Business Analysis) (12-month Contract)
Develop project plan and manage the delivery of the end to end product or solution including:
- Following the governance framework
- Producing management reporting
- Ensure clear understanding of business requirements
- Oversee projects implementation
- Perform budgetary control
- Liaise with various internal departments e.g. business owners, technology, vendor and solution delivery team to drive timely delivery of the project
- Assist with perform business analysis required for business model / case, and preparation of business requirement specification, user test cases and UAT plan with standard tools
- University Degree. Preferably in engineering or accounting or finance
- Excellent project management skills with track record for managing the delivery of new product, services or critical system changes
- At least 10 years post trade (e.g. custody, clearing, FX, cash, investor or fund services) experience in product/client solutioning, or implementation of complex product/ post trade system in a large international financial institutions, CCP or ICSDs.
- Knowledge on clearing and settlement business processes of fixed income, equities, cash and FX are essential.
- Technical knowledge of China market access such as Stock Connect, Bond Connect, QFII/RQFII, CIBM Direct is a plus
- A self-starter, team player and good communicator with sound judgment and good problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good MS Word / Excel / Powerpoint skills
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.