Vice President - Warrants Trader - Trading / Client Relationship Management Hong Kong
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Issuance and Market Making of Warrant, CBBC. DLC and Inline products in APAC.
- Provide the best service possible to clients and strictly comply with market making rules and regulations.
- Monitor & hedge book positions (delta, vega, gamma, gap)
Profile Required Key skill areas & knowledge required:
- Enhance market making system resiliency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with algorithmic developer teams to optimize market making automatons, hedging strategies and product issuance strategies.
- Automate processes and analyze data, enhance the DLP platform.
- Tertiary education in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or areas of study with a strong quantitative focus
- Rigorous and able to safely perform trading actions and procedures in a high-pressure production environment.
- Innovative approach toward new technologies in statistics and data science.
- Strong coding skills (Python, VBA, C#)
- Knowledge in statistical/probability and pricing models
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written), ability to establish strong partnerships with traders, sales and quants
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000G96
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 02/11/2020
Date of publication: 16/07/2020