Vice President, Debt Capital Markets (DCM)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Our client is a leading Chinese-background financial services group. They are looking for experienced DCM professionals to join their expanding DCM team.
- Responsible for DCM Execution including financial analysis, credit analyses, transaction structuring, term sheets drafting etc.
- Conduct project feasibility assessments, identify and advise capital solutions for clients
- Market monitoring, deal analysis and case studies of DCM activities for preparing and providing market intelligence information for clients, sales and investors
- Ensure capital solutions are compliant with relevant regulations, legal requirements, internal policies and approved risk limits.
- Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in DCM execution in sizeable financial services institutions
- Experience and knowledge of primary bond market in Asia and relevant rules and regulations
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin); Fluency in Mandarin is preferred.
To apply, please send your CV with expected salary to Ms. Franessa Lam by clicking APPLY button or to 23rd Floor, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
For more opportunities with our clients and our Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit http://www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
@2017 KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited, a Hong Kong limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.