Vice President, Equity – Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China Merchants Securities International Co., Ltd
- 08 déc. 17 2017-12-08
Asset Management, Equity Investment
China Merchants Securities International Company Company Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Actively manage equity investment portfolio including authorized funds and discretionary accounts;
- Formulate and implement investment policy, strategy and asset allocation;
- Closely monitor investment portfolio performance in order to achieve the fund’s investment objectives;
- Acts as a lead portfolio manager relative to all investment systems including investment performance tracking, modeling, research and Bloomberg system;
- Keep abreast of developments and events that may influence investments, evaluate how they may impact the Company’s investment functions, and recommend an appropriate response;
- Responsible for leading and maintaining investment team, delegate assignments and distribute workload to other team members;
- Participate in fund marketing, product development and prepare investment proposal for potential clients;
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports and material of investor presentation; provide internal training for sales in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. .
- University degree or above in Business Management, Investment Management, Finance or a related discipline;
- A current KIP issued by SFC;
- Minimum 5 years of extensive buy-side portfolio management and SFC authorized fund management experience from reputable financial institutions;
- Qualified to be licensed as representative for types 4 and 9 regulated activities under the Securities and Futures Ordinance in Hong Kong;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Able to synthesize large amount of information and develop innovative solutions;
- Able to manage projects independently and work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Proven ability to work in a team oriented setting;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.