About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Responsible for developing and structuring financial products within fixed income, currency and commodities;
- Monitoring underlying financial assets, generate reports and perform post-transaction management;
- Maintaining client relationship, prepare meeting materials and conduct roadshows, work closely with sales, traders and risk manager as well as middle office;
- Be familiar with compliance and the working experience with OTC products would be a plus.
- Over 4 years’ related working experience in structured finance or derivatives;
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in finance, economics, mathematics, financial engineering with good academic record;
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills;
- Highly motivated, energetic, and team-oriented with critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in Bloomberg, Wind, Windows Excel/PPT;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.