About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Manage full project life cycle from scoping to project closure.
- Manage user requirements and regulatory related requirements.
- Develop and maintain project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage activities among internal teams, users and vendors.
- Track project tasks and deliverables.
- Monitor Issues, risks and develop mitigation measures and solutions.
- Ensure quality deliverables within agreed scope, cost and schedule.
- Control change and variations through formal change control process.
- Establish and review project standards, workflow and related documentations.
- Work with junior to senior level stakeholders.
- Provide certain level of application support.
- Assist in project financial budgeting.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
- 7+ years experiences in financial institutions on IT project management, requirement analysis, project implementation, and continuous maintenance/support.
- Must have strong domain knowledge of various business areas (Investment Banking, FICC, Asset Management, Institutional Trading, DCM, Alternate Investments, Structured Products, etc.)
- Proven experience in vendor management and track record in handling multiple projects.
- Good knowledge in IT system designs and technical capabilities, experienced in application support on systems of FICC, Asset Management, Institutional Trading will be considered.
- Responsible, patient, organized and capable of working under pressure.
- Proactive, teamwork, self-motivated and able to achieve aggressive project targets.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Immediately available is preferred.