China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司), a wholly-owned overseas subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd., was established in Hong Kong in July 2012. As a full-service investment bank, we provide a wide range of products and services to our corporation, institutional and wealth management clients. We have built a cross-border business service platform which brings Mainland clients to the world and helps overseas clients explore investment opportunities in China, in a bid to bridge clients in the capital markets at home and abroad.
- Focus on structuring and executing corporate finance transactions
- Oversee execution and marketing effort of the investment banking department
- Lead and undertake research and analysis, develop financial models, perform valuation and financial analyses, legal analysis and operating environment analysis
- Participate in various corporate finance transactions, including IPOs, M&A advisory and secondary market fund raising activities
- Assess potential deals and conduct relevant research and due diligence
- Perform due diligence, market research, financial analysis and regulatory check
- Prepare, review and follow with proposals and transaction documents
- Prepare listing documents and draft announcements and circulars
- Liaise with external professional parties and communicate with relevant authorities, such as SFC and Hong Kong Stock Exchange in connection with respective implementation of projects
- Manage client relationships, and liaise with ECM, Sales and Research Departments in Hong Kong and other regional offices in the PRC
- Work with senior bankers and other departments and other regional offices in identifying potential clients and transactions and in winning new mandates
- Provide strategic support on new business development
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline(s) from a reputable university with professional qualifications of Accountancy, Legal.
- MBA and/or CFA will be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years Investment Banking experience in reputable investment banks or related legal/advisory environment.
- Attained all regulatory criteria for carrying out corporate finance activities such as holder of license for type 6 activity.
- Exposure in Hong Kong corporate finance transactions (IPOs, financial advisory, rights issue or share offerings) gained with international and reputable regional investment banks will be preferred
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in leading and executing Hong Kong IPO transactions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)