Vice President, Investor Relations
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- 15 oct. 17 2017-10-15
Job Responsibilities: * To implement the IR strategy, reviewing and recommending changes in policies and procedures for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the IR function. * To oversee the day-to-day operations of the IR team, dealing with the different stakeholders including HKEX management, existing
- To implement the IR strategy, reviewing and recommending changes in policies and procedures for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the IR function.
- To oversee the day-to-day operations of the IR team, dealing with the different stakeholders including HKEX management, existing and prospective shareholders, and buy-side and sell-side analysts.
- To manage and develop the IR team.
- To proactively develop appropriate analysis to assist HKEX management in better understanding the existing and prospective shareholder base, and adequately preparing for external roadshows and conferences etc.
- To oversee the organization of and participation in relevant roadshows, conferences, seminars and meetings for strengthening HKEX’s services for and relationship with external stakeholders as mentioned above.
- To prepare and keep up to date the relevant presentation materials for the internal and external events.
- To maintain the IR website content and provide timely updated information to external stakeholders.
- To appropriately respond to investor requests, and develop and implement relevant strategies in attracting new investors.
- To effectively work with the buy-side and sell-side analysts to communicate the HKEX equity story and key strategic updates, and proactively manage sell-side analysts’ expectations of HKEX financial performance.
- To develop the annual budget for the IR department, to monitor the expenses against budget, and implementation of the agreed initiatives.
- To work with the Market Development team to assist in Mainland investor events and other public events to attract new funds to HKEX and the Hong Kong market.
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 8 years’ working experience (including at least 5 years’ relevant work experience), demonstrating working exposure to and/or working knowledge of an IR function
- Experience in or exposure to Investor relations for a Hong Kong listed company; sell-side research; buy-side research/investment or other fund management role
- Solid understanding of financials (a financial qualification would be a plus)
- Sound business acumen
- Understanding of the securities and derivatives market would be a plus
- Leadership and managerial skills and experience in working with a small team
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.