Vice President Sales - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 sept. 17
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President Sales.
In this role, you will
- Act as the face of the bank, establishing new client relationships and strengthening existing ones
- Communicate new products and propositions to clients
- Identify potential opportunities in the local market and escalate these where appropriate to cater for client demand
- Deliver customer base growth, achieve growth targets and maximise the financial contribution of the Trade and Receivables Finance business
- Support management to deliver a high quality business development culture within the team to deliver superior client solutions
- Support the implementation the new channel strategy to increase penetration of new target markets, encouraging eChannel use among clients
- Ensure consistency in client treatment and alignment to processes as defined by the Country and Regional heads
- Work with Client Implementation Services in a timely fashion to ensure an efficient transition process for complex clients
- Collaborate with other internal functions to ensure customer needs are met
- Provide local knowledge to product and proposition development teams when requested
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance or a related discipline, preferably with experience in related field
- Able to demonstrate adherence to, internal controls and will implement the Group compliance policy by adhering to all relevant processes and procedures
- Able to implement measures to contain compliance risk across the business area
- Experience in ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimising relations with regulators
- Sound communication skills in written and spoken English and Cantonese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009K4N
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited