MUFG BANK IN HONG KONG (Incorporated in Japan with limited liability) MUFG has had a long-standing presence in Hong Kong for over 65 years. Today, MUFG is served by our commercial banking, trust bank as well as its securities arm. Our strategic partner, Morgan Stanley is also based in Hong Kong.
- Supervise and control the development process
- Survey and analyze the business requirement to define the project segment and specification to design efficient system
- Design efficient solutions and application systems
- Test the program and examine the test results to ensure they fulfill the system requirements
- Prepare and maintain system documentation
- Provide training to users in early stage of system implementation
- Manage the application development and adhere to application methodology, rules, policies, procedures and deadlines
- Provide advisory support on both technical and business perspectives
- Degree holder in Computer science, information technology or related discipline
- Proven experience in system analysis and design
- Proficient in Java, J2EE, Linux AIX, DB2, MongoDB and/or HTML5 environment Possession of banking business knowledge, Temenos T24 Core Banking Solution, various development tools (such as JUnit, UML, Gradle, Git, Selenium, Eclipse) and/or Project management skills is an advantage
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication in English and Chinese
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.