Vice President, Team Lead, HR Relationship Management
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
- Lead the team of HR Relationship Managers in providing value-added consulting services and partnership by understanding and translating the business strategies into actionable people strategies.
- Partner with Senior HR Relationship Managers, HR specialists and functional teams to plan and implement HR strategies on resourcing, employee relations, performance management, learning and talent management, succession planning, reward, exit management etc.
- Act as an employee advocate to drive employee relations initiatives purposefully and effectively to improve employee experience and engagement
- Foster a trusting relationship with employees for open communication, capture and transform employee insights into tangible actions and results
- Formulate strategy on HR processes management to uphold the efficiency and productivity of the deliverables.
- Lead or participate in various assigned HR projects.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Min 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in banking or financial institutions
- Proven track record in relationship management
- Ability to build strong relationship with clients and provide effective HR advice and solutions to business managers
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills
- Sound knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Excellent MS Office PC skills ie Word, Excel and Powerpoint etc
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.