Wealth Management, China Team, Banker Assistant
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, ultra-high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the commercial and investment banking capabilities of the firm.
Provide support to team consisting of Bankers in all facets of daily business routine, while maintaining awareness of and sensitivity to confidential nature of Private Banking clients.
- Provide basic client information management
- Prepare and review prospect/banking products pitches
- Validate source of wealth of clients
- Periodic updating of client backgrounds
- Client invitation/nominations for events
- Account opening approval coordination
- Client applications for investment programs
- Daily account administration: unblocking of accounts, setting up credit lines
- College degree required
- Minimum 1-2 years industry related experience preferred
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- General comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese